Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Percolator: Now Brewing

Since the beginning of this year, I have been thinking I should really be posting more of the #edtech activities that are happening at my school.  It's been quite a growing process for my friends, but they are finally starting to integrate more tech tools with their learning objectives.  In the past few months, more teachers have requested help with technology, partially due to the fact that our district tech showcase is quickly approaching.  Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter, as long as we are collaborating and creating together.

I got to work with a small group of Kinders last week.  They celebrated their 100th day of school recently and wrote about what they would do with $100 dollars.  They also drew pictures to go along with them.  If you know me, you know I love photo editing apps.  We took pictures of their drawings, and then they used the Percolator app to shake them up and make them look cool!  After that, we dropped them into iMovie, and the kids recorded their sentences.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute. It's artistic and showcases their learning.


I'm going to be sharing more of what the students are doing in the coming days! But, until then, try something similar and share it with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About