Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Highlights of My Week at #TCEA14

Steve Dembo, Me, Jake, & Carrie Ross
sporting our 'staches from the Tech Amigos!
Before I get back to all the fun that is to come at school this week, I figured I had better give a quick summary of all the cool things that happened this week. I will be sharing more about the tools in the next few weeks, but for now, the fun stuff!

What a week!  So many wonderful memories will stick with me from TCEA14.


Here are my Top 10 Highlights of the week:

10. Trying to position myself in the sneakiest way to get a #selfieswithstuart.

Stuart, waiting for the bus, while I snap a quick pic.
Tim takes a #selfieswithstuart



9. Watching Matt drive around a robot and talk to convention-goers.
Matt, asking strangers for cookies.  #cookieclub

8.  Podcasting with my buddy.

Kenya and Jake in the Digital Square 

7.  Eating & hanging out with my friends.


Torchy's Tacos
Me, Jake, Todd, & Stacey enjoy a fine Tex-Mex meal.






Jake's "Squealing Pig" at Gourdough's
Jake, Me, Todd, Mindi, Stacey, Amy, Lyndsay, & Jazmin at Michelada's.
  Matt was taking the picture.

6. Getting new ideas from Tracy Clark (Make & Do for the iPad Crew).



5. Presenting a session with my Tech Ninja friends!


Todd speak while Stacey demonstrates a website.


4. Chatting with Christian Long & David Jakes about Learning Spaces!
Victor, trying out a Buoy active seat in the Digital Square.

3. Attending a grant writing session with Dr. Rita Oates.
I was so busy typing notes that I didn't get a picture of her session.

2. Having critical conversations with Scott, Jake, Miguel, & Tim.  (See yesterday's post for more info.)




1. Playing Saloon Shootout on the Leap Motion with Steve.







Me with Steve, Jon and Matt photobombing



1 comment:

  1. Lol, definitely a highlight for me too! Fastest finger pistol in the west!

    Shame about that bartender tho.....

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About